Estate Planning & Probate
The attorneys for Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle have wide-ranging background experience in all types of estate planning, such as personal and family estate planning, wills and trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, advance directives, family partnerships and family limited liability companies, gifts, probate and administration of estates, trust administration and asset protection.
- Represented numerous individuals in connection with their estate planning, some of which have involved complex estate, gift and generation skipping transfer tax issues. These representations have included the preparation and development of the estate planning documents such as wills, living trusts, present interest trusts, dynasty trusts, asset protection trusts, powers of attorney and advance directives.
- Represented numerous personal representatives in probate actions for all size estates ranging from $10 million to $50,000.
- Primarily responsible for overseeing the administration of a trust involving the ownership of oil and gas interests in many counties in Oklahoma and Texas and real estate in four states.
- Represented trustee of multi-million dollar trust in lawsuit brought against the trustee by alleged trust beneficiaries.
- Represented trustees, personal representatives, beneficiaries and heirs in resolving disputes related to the administration of trusts and estates.
15 W 6th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Phone: (918) 583-5800
Fax: (918) 583-8665
©Copyright 2018 Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle. All rights reserved.