Albright, Rusher & Harcastle has significant experience in all types of construction law matters. The experience includes preparation of contracts for both residential and commercial jobs, including AIA contracts. The firm has also represented owners, design professionals and contractors in all types of construction law lawsuits. They have been involved in actions to defend and prosecute claims for the enforcement of mechanics and materialmen’s liens, professional negligence, deficient construction claims and bond claims.
- Continued representation of a national construction company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in connection with industrial construction projects located in Oklahoma. Such construction company (and its predecessor) has constructed over 65 million square feet of facilities since 1946. The representation typically includes the negotiation and preparation of various construction documents, as well as the review of environmental matters and title, survey and zoning matters in compliance with complex subdivision, zoning and easement requirements.
- Represented national construction in negotiation of multi-million dollar AIA contract.
- Negotiated and drafted numerous construction contracts for owners, contractors and subcontractors.
- Assisted contractors with filing and enforcing mechanics’ and materialmens’ liens.
- Represented local construction company in a trial against restaurant owner and recovered a jury verdict for 100% of the amount claimed.
- Obtained jury verdict in favor owner that disputed excessive charges of a contractor in residential remodeling job.
- Obtained jury verdict for home owner for the recovery of excess expenses incurred due to breach of a disaster relief/construction contract by a national disaster relief company.
- Represented a contractor in a suit for failure to pay pursuant to a bond arising out of a municipal water line construction contract and successfully appealed the District Court’s entry of judgment based on the false representations and concealment of facts by the bonding company.
15 W 6th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Phone: (918) 583-5800
Fax: (918) 583-8665
©Copyright 2018 Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle. All rights reserved.