Creditors Rights & Bankruptcy
Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle has broad based experience in representing creditors in the enforcement of their rights. Their experience includes representation of nationwide lenders like Wells Fargo Bank, CIT and Capital One Auto Finance, banks, factoring companies and personal lenders in enforcing their creditors’ rights in bankruptcy and state and federal courts for the enforcement of security interests in all types collateral, including accounts receivable, mobile homes, industrial equipment, automobiles, stock and inventory. The firm also handles mortgage foreclosures.
In addition, the firm has also enforced creditors’ rights for the collection of amounts owed, including receiverships, garnishment, execution and asset hearings.
- Represented numerous local and national banks in connection with the collection, recovery of indebtedness and foreclosure on mortgages and security interests in a variety of collateral including chicken ranches, office equipment, mobile homes, automobiles, restaurant equipment and durable medical supplies.
- Represented multiple landlords in actions to evict tenants under both residential and commercial leases.
- Represented a number of creditors in bankruptcy proceedings. Representation has included objections to Chapter 11 and 13 plans of reorganization, obtaining relief from the automatic stay, attending meetings or creditors and filed proof of claims.
- Represented creditors in objections to discharge. Successfully tried two such cases and obtained verdicts finding that debts were non-dischargeable.
- Represented national durable medical goods company in obtaining monetary judgment against business owner for improper conduct in Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Represented a global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry in a breach of contract claim against a regional dealership for breach of contract and unjust enrichment pertaining to software and equipment.
15 W 6th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Phone: (918) 583-5800
Fax: (918) 583-8665
©Copyright 2018 Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle. All rights reserved.