Kenneth F. Albright
Since 1982, Ken has represented small to medium sized entities and individuals in a wide range of business law matters. Ken practices primarily in all areas of business law, including commercial real estate transactions, entity formation, taxation, securities law and estate planning.
Ken’s expertise and experience has earned him recognition by his peers and colleagues through a rating as “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Tulsa’s Top Lawyers and 2015 Oil and Gas Lawyer of the Year.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Transactions
- Corporate & Securities
- Energy Law
- Estate Planning/Probate
- Federal And State Taxation
- Labor and Employment
- Real Estate and Zoning
- 1987 to Present – Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle
- 1981-1987 – Holliman, Langholz, Runnels & Dorwart
- 1982 – Southern Methodist University, LL.M.
- 1981 – University of Oklahoma, J.D.
- 1978 – Oklahoma State University, B.A. in Economics
1981 – Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Supreme Court and all Oklahoma District Courts
- Tax Court
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Tulsa Tax Club