James “Derick” Hopper
Derick joined the Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle team in July 2019, and primarily practices in the area of business law and commercial real estate transactions. Derick has been involved in the commercial real estate industry for over eleven years and previously managed a property management office in the Tulsa market before starting his legal career with the firm. He brings these past experiences and a strong background in accounting to compliment the legal services he provides for his clients.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Estate Planning/Probate
- Gaming Law
- Real Estate and Zoning
- 2019 to Present – Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle
- 2019 – University of Tulsa, J.D.
- 2019 – University of Tulsa, M.B.A.
- 2008 – Northeastern State University, B.A.
2019 – Oklahoma
Professional and Community Involvement
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association