The attorneys for Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle have represented a number of manufacturing companies and their owners in an array of matters including assisting them with acquisitions, financing and contracting. They have also work with manufacturing companies on collections, breaches of warranty and contract disputes
- Represented a pressure vessel manufacturing concern in connection with the sale and leaseback of two manufacturing facilities in Houston, Texas and the refinancing of in excess of $9 million. The representation included the negotiation and preparation of the refinancing loan documents, various conveyance documents, sales and leaseback agreements, as well as the review of environmental matters and title and survey matters in compliance with complex subdivision, zoning and easement requirements.
- Represented the members of a limited liability company in connection with the sale of a Tulsa, Oklahoma based manufacturing business for $36 million. The representation included the negotiation and preparation of the sale agreement, various conveyance documents, independent contractor agreements and covenants not to compete.
- Represented owners of Oklahoma based manufacturing business in resolving $3 million in claims asserted against them by international publically traded company for alleged breach of asset purchase agreement.
- Represent local printing company in two related lawsuits against national company. Obtained jury verdicts for lost profits totaling $2,360,000 and fully collected both judgments.
- Represented locally based manufacturing/internet marketing company in resolving trademark infringement claim.
- Represented local drilling rig manufacturing in defending against breach of contract claim filed in federal court.
15 W 6th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119
Phone: (918) 583-5800
Fax: (918) 583-8665
©Copyright 2018 Albright, Rusher & Hardcastle. All rights reserved.